You can call me Mr. Mischief. I have kept my Mommy and Daddy on their toes this past week. I am into everything. You name it, I have to get my hands on it. Who needs toys when you have so many goodies just laying around the house. Some of my favorite activities is trying to turn the lamp over, cleaning out the cabinets, and playing with the mouse that goes with Mommy's computer. I have to laugh when Mommy and Daddy says that it is going to get easier with me as I get bigger. You can tell they are both rookie parents!
Ha Ha! They thought they could hide the lamp! This one really gets my Dad going!
Walking with a mouthful of trix.
See, I am good some of the time. Can you believe how big I look here? Just think, I used to be afraid to even crawl through my kitchen!

No comments:
Post a Comment