I have got to tell you a story on me before my Mommy tells it on me. The other day, I had a big oopsie.While Mom was pouring formula for my bottles, I was getting into some trouble. I decided to drag a bag of potatoes over to the shelf thingy in the kitchen. I used it as my stepping stool to finally get my hands on some items that Mom had place out of my reach. I managed to grab a receipt under Mom's homemade gumball container. I pulled and the unthinkable happened. I pulled the priceless homemade gumball container over and it smashed all around me. Mom had a slight heart attack when she heard the horrible crash and she dropped a bottle. I got scared when she told me not to move a muscle, that I started to cry. Mom was almost in tears too because she thought I was going to be hurt when she got over to me. I was fine as a fiddle. The gumball thing, not so much. I hope my Mommy forgives me.
Here are some pictures left over from yesterday. Mom gave me a little break from the camera.
Mom tried to catch me doing my fish face.
Mom loves black and white pictures so she turns everything into black and white.
Another black and white picture.....

No comments:
Post a Comment