Well, I am happy to report two big accomplishments for me. First, I woke up at 4:30 in the morning to show Mommy that I know how to point to things. She seemed pretty excited considering it was in wee hours of the morning. I kept pointing to my bookcase saying "d". Mommy hasn't figured out what I was trying to tell her yet.
Also, I am officially taking steps. Mommy decided that after spending the whole evening take steps from one thing to another, that it was official. Daddy even got to see it! Mommy was trying to take my picture today and I kept trying to walk to her to get that darn camera! It's been an exciting day for sure!
I was actually walking from Daddy to Mommy!
I am still working on those darn teeth.
Dad and I was actually watching football in this picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment