Saturday, January 10, 2009

Getting better...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am slowly getting better. I have been doing a lot of sleeping while trying to get over this nasty cold. I could only play for about an hour at a time before I turned into a clingy boy. Mommy even felt sorry for me and let me have another little break from the camera. Mommy hopes that I start feeling better soon. She is dying to play with all my new toys. Oh, and I got another surprise yesterday. My Aunt Laura, Uncle John, and Cousin John Blue sent me a cool firetruck. However, they forgot to send John Blue with it to put it together. Daddy had to work today so I have to wait for him to put it together before I take it for a spin. Mommy went ahead and put the bell on it, so that was toooo cool. I loved ringing it!


Mom, I think I need my tool bag that my Grandma and Grandpa Kaye got me for Christmas.


Wow, this is a nice ride. I am sure to pick up some ladies with this around the neighborhood. I wonder if there is a soy holder?


Mom says that I am starting to look so grown up!


I wish these darn teeth would just pop on through!


Come on, a frozen popsicle teether is not going to help! I need something stronger!

No comments: