Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I can dance!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I have a brand new trick. I can dance! I am still a little shy when it comes to busting out my moves though. I like to get behind my kitchen and cut a rug. Mommy has been trying to get my moves captured on film, but has been unsuccessful so far. I may let her video me soon and I am sure Mom will post it for you all to see. Mommy said that I could dance just like my Cousin John Blue.

Mmmmm...Mom let me have some Trix.

I was sneaking another handful of Trix.


I am sure a happy boy!


I am walking to my Mommy's arms!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady that is absolutely the cutest sneaky picture ever!!!!! Also walking to mommy is priceless.......Can't wait till Nana and Pa gets you and Blue together to dance, dance, and dance...... Love you both.