Monday, January 12, 2009

Big Day Tomorrow!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Well, I have a big day tomorrow. I have my big 12 month appointment at the pediatrician. I must say that I am a little nervous about my big day. However, the good news is that Mommy AND Daddy are going with me. Yay! I can't wait to tell you my big boy stats!


I guess this is what you call a blast from the past! Look at my little bird legs!


When Mommy was in the hospital, this is the picture that she always had with her. If you take it out of the frame, you can see the thumbtack holes from where she tacked it on her bulletin board in the hospital.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady that photo brings back soooo many memories. That what kept Mommy going. Now you are such a big boy and still taking care of Mommy.