I had my 15th month appointment today! I must say that the doctor was impressed with my growth. Mommy and Daddy were able to answer yes to all the developmental questions the doctor asked. This means that I am right on track. I weighed in at 24 lbs 5oz and I measured 31.5 inches. Those numbers put me in the 50th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height. I am growing at a good rate. Mommy and Daddy also failed to mention that I was going to get two shots. Despite the surprise, I cried for all of 20 seconds maybe. The nurse said she couldn't tell if I was laughing or crying so I had to shoot her the stink eye so she knew that I was not a fan of shots. Oh, and the doctor gave Mommy and Daddy a pamphlet on temper tantrums.....I wonder what that is!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
15 Month Appointment
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
I had my 15th month appointment today! I must say that the doctor was impressed with my growth. Mommy and Daddy were able to answer yes to all the developmental questions the doctor asked. This means that I am right on track. I weighed in at 24 lbs 5oz and I measured 31.5 inches. Those numbers put me in the 50th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height. I am growing at a good rate. Mommy and Daddy also failed to mention that I was going to get two shots. Despite the surprise, I cried for all of 20 seconds maybe. The nurse said she couldn't tell if I was laughing or crying so I had to shoot her the stink eye so she knew that I was not a fan of shots. Oh, and the doctor gave Mommy and Daddy a pamphlet on temper tantrums.....I wonder what that is!
I am glad that Mom wanted to get pictures. Dad would never let me get away with this for this amount of time. Good thing Dad was at work!
I had my 15th month appointment today! I must say that the doctor was impressed with my growth. Mommy and Daddy were able to answer yes to all the developmental questions the doctor asked. This means that I am right on track. I weighed in at 24 lbs 5oz and I measured 31.5 inches. Those numbers put me in the 50th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height. I am growing at a good rate. Mommy and Daddy also failed to mention that I was going to get two shots. Despite the surprise, I cried for all of 20 seconds maybe. The nurse said she couldn't tell if I was laughing or crying so I had to shoot her the stink eye so she knew that I was not a fan of shots. Oh, and the doctor gave Mommy and Daddy a pamphlet on temper tantrums.....I wonder what that is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
,,,,,,and it is you and Blue that makes nana smile.
I had my dr appt. today too. My mommy and the doctor told me I didn't have to have a shot but then the nurse came in and said one was missed by my last doctor....so I got one too.I am not happy!
Post a Comment