Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fun in the sun!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Today I had some fun in the sun! I had to limit my fun being that I am so pale. Mommy was afraid that I would burn. She lathered me up in sunscreen and let me have some fun. Daddy did some yard work so Mommy pulled me up and down the street in my wagon. Nana always said that I looked like a big Philadelphia lawyer sitting in my wagon. I had so much fun. I waved to cars and barked at dogs on my trip through the neighborhood. We couldn't go too far because I insisted on packing Dad's level in the wagon with me. We had to swing by and let him use it every 5 minutes or so.

After the wagon trip, we came inside and ate some lunch. When the sun started going down, Mommy and Daddy let me go outside for round number two. Boy, did I have fun on the patio! I splashed myself silly in my water table and then I got to play with the water hose. Dad made it rain again! I was soaking wet! Mommy decided to take my shirt off because it was so wet and sandy. I was a little shy at first but I fit right in with the shirtless neighbor. I had so much fun!


























Sorry for the picture overload. Mom got a little snap happy because it was such a beautiful day. I hope you enjoy them all!

1 comment:

RHONDA said...

I love all the pictures, I especially love all the action water shots! You look like you had a great time outside. Molly hasn't played in water yet but I think we will have to let her soon because she smiled at all your pictures!