Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I bet you are wondering whose birthday it is today. It's my blog's birthday! That's right. My blog has been up for one solid year. Time has went by so fast and I have had so much fun. We never thought that we would make it this far. This is also a very special anniversary day too for me. It was one year ago today that Mommy was home to stay....for good. We have had so much fun together over the last year and I feel like I am one lucky little boy to have so many special people in my life. I am glad you all have stuck around to read about my everyday adventures.

Mom asked me to sit still for a second so she could take my picture in my new jammies. She forgot to ask me to smile.

Two seconds and I was up chasing a kitty!

First, I tried the door knob.

Then, I decided to go through the kitty door. Don't worry, Mommy stopped me before I could even get my head through the door.

My newest obsession is old video game controllers. I want to be just like Daddy!

I am mesmerized my Yo Gabba Gabba!

Check out my white legs!

Mom was trying so hard to get me to smile.....didn't happen!

This will keep me occupied for a good 15 minutes which is forever in my world.

I have to learn how to use this so I can play games with my Cousin John Blue. Practice makes perfect!

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Kaye said...

Happy Birthday Brady's Blog!!
What would we do without it?