Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello Moon!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello Moon! I met the moon this evening. Mommy and Daddy let me go outside to play a little before bedtime and I got to see the moon. I was mesmerized. It was the coolest thing that I have ever seen in the sky before. Mom and Dad thought it was a bird that I was jabbering to, but they quickly realized that there was no birds. It was the moon. When Mommy would ask me where the moon was, I would point to the sky! Mommy told me that the moon comes out every night and that I can say goodnight to him if I am able to stay awake that long. What a good day!

Uh, Dad.....What's that in the sky!?

Why can't I touch it!?

Notice my Kraft Salad Dressing bottle.....my random object of the day. I packed it everywhere!

I was doing what I do best -- chasing the cats!

Oh, and I love to move furniture!

A little out of focus but still cute!

How can you say no to this face?

This is my fake grin.

Mom says I have crocodile eyes like she does.

Silly grin again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady you are too cute!!!!! Nana has a moon in Kentucky too. John Blue and I use to sit on the glider on the deck and watch the moon and stars. It sure was fun.... watch for the twinkling stars.......