Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm Praying for you Aunt Laura.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm praying for you Aunt Laura. Mommy told me that you had to go to the doctor and that they kept you for a little bit at the hospital. I was so glad to hear that you got to go home and are feeling better. I know that many people are praying for you and thinking about you. I bet John Blue is going to give you some magic hugs to make you feel better. I wish I could come to Myrtle Beach and give you one myself but I don't think my pooh mobile will make it there. So tell Blue to give you an extra big one from me!

I had the pooh mobile packed and Mom told me that there was no way it would make it to the beach!

I can't tell you what my response was!

This is what happens when Mom opens the refrigerator door. I peek at her through the door!

How sweet do I look!?

Oh my gosh! Broom must have been playing hide and seek from me. Can you see him through the pet door?

1 comment:

Aunt Laura said...

Thanks Brady...I am feeling much better....of course I would have loved one of your hugs.XOXO