Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Pa Obie

Those we love remain with us
For love itself lives on,
And cherished memories never fade
Because a loved one's gone.
Those we love can never be
More than a thought apart,
For as long as there is a memory,
They'll live on in our heart.

My Pa Obie was a very special person. I am so glad that I was able to be his little buddy and I will always be his little buddy. I will never forget the good times I had with my Pa. I know that my Pa was one of my biggest blog fans. He checked in on me everyday and loved reading about my adventures. He called my blog his "morning coffee" and always said that it was his motivation to get up and going in the morning. I know that he is watching over me and I am going to try my best to make him proud. Mommy told me that I can blog about him anytime and I am sure that I will tell you all about the great memories I have of my Pa Obie.

I love you Pa Obie and I miss you so much. I know that we will be able to play again together one day. Mommy and I are going to keep making you proud. I am going to watch over Mommy and Nana for you because I know you would want me too. Thank you for everything that you have done for me. I will treasure every memory I have of you and I will never forget you Pa Obie. I can't wait to see you again in Heaven. Your little buddy loves you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brady ( and Mommy). I'm sure in the upcoming days Nana will get comfort from revisiting this particular blog. You made getting up special for Pa. He loved and enjoyed you and John Blue so much. Nana loves you both with all my heart. Hopefully I will see you all soon. Tell Mom I will call after church service tonight.

becky said...

Brandy I truly love your Pa also I enjoyed reading your blog remind your mom to always forward it to me your Pa Obie was so proud of you he wanted to show you off so he would always send it to me. I have alot of good memories I can share with you about your Pa when you are older. He had some nephews and nieces who also have some great memories they will share with you and John Blue . He was one great person imagine what an angel your have now watching over you, mommy and daddy. Love you lots aunt Becky