Did you miss me!? I decided to give Mom a day off yesterday being that she had her infusion. The infusion went really well. They finally opened the new Cancer Institute and she got her treatment there. Mom said that the new place was really nice. She had her very own room and even had a flat screen TV to watch. Unfortunately, I am still not allowed to stay with Mom there when she has to go. They said no little boys allowed. Oh well, I do love hanging out with my Daddy on those days. Daddy decided to get me a happy meal while Mom was gone. It was so cool. When Mommy got home she had a surprise from the mailbox for me. My awesome cousin Brittany sent me a bear that was dressed up like a pirate! She got it went she went to the beach on vacations. I love my bear. I will share pictures tomorrow. Mommy was a little tired and didn't get to take pictures of it yet!






1 comment:
Yes Brady I missed you. Your blog is the sunshine to my mornings. Looks like you are having fun on that slide. You look like such a happy little (big) boy.
Post a Comment