Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Double Ear Infection

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yes, I have a double ear infection. The doctor confirmed it at my 18 month checkup yesterday. I wasn't able to get my shots because of my fever so I get to go back next week. In the meantime, I get to take some icky medicine call amoxicillin for the next 10 days. I started to develop a rash which may or may not be from the medicine. The nurse seemed to think it was a viral rash because of my high temperature yesterday. Mommy is watching me really close today in case it gets worse. I didn't sleep well yesterday and I managed to get Mommy up at 5am this morning. She is praying really hard that I take some big naps today to make up for it.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brady you don't look sick to me. Nana loves those big blue eyes. I hope you wake up from your nap feeling all better so you can take care of mommy since daddy had to go back to work.

Grandma Kaye said...

Poor sick Brady...don't worry , you will feel lots better with the "pink medicine"..Daddy and Uncle Mark took that medicine lots of times for lots of ear infections when they were little!!Ask Daddy...I'm sure he remembers!! Love and Kisses from Grandma and Grandpa

Uncle Mark said...

Wow Brady, your back development in that picture is quite impressive, I think you may be ready for the gym soon. I think the protein powder you had when we visited is working...