Wagon ride + bubbles + hour long swing ride = a Fun Filled Family Day! Daddy is on vacation this week so it means twice the fun as usual. I love having both Mommy and Daddy here to play with me all day long. I am full of energy these days. Mommy made an appointment on Thursday morning for me to get my stitches taken out. I think that Mommy is really dreading it. She told Daddy that we would definitely go to McDonald's for lunch that day so I guess it will probably hurt. Oh well, I am sure I will be over it in no time.
Smoky the Bear got scared so I had to hold him. Nana got both her boys this bear from the mountains. It is the softest bear ever!
I had to show Smoky how to check the wheels on the wagon. Boy, did I get my hands dirty!




1 comment:
Brady you crack me up!
Post a Comment