Monday, July 6, 2009

More Family Fun Pictures!

Monday, July 6, 2009

I thought that I would share some more pictures from my fun filled weekend. We had such a blast this year and I am already looking forward to next year. We got to spend a lot of time playing in the backyard, which is my favorite thing to do. I also got a great haircut from my Grandma Kaye. Everyone hated to see my one curl go but we will just say that it was a birthday present for Daddy. I also found out this year that I am not a fan of firecrackers. Surprisingly, I was scared to death of them. It worked out well because I went to sleep when Four-Finger Mark put on the big fireworks show in the backyard. From what I can tell, it was quite a show. Next year, I think he will be charging admission for the show. I hope I can get a family discount.

Do you think these shoes make my feet look big?

Big Belly!

I was scared of the firecrackers.

I think Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy needs a swing set for their backyard!

The race was on!

Daddy kept us all in sync.

I ran out of gas in the middle of the yard. Thank goodness Daddy was there to help me out.

The big cut! I was so memerized by Yo Gabba that I didn't even know I was getting a haircut.

I wore Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy out!

Still watching Yo Gabba!

The final snips of my haircut. Thanks Grandma!

1 comment:

Laura@SouthernPirates said...

oh how sweet...I remember when we cut John Blue's curls off.