Brady way to go!!!!! Nana saw it coming while I was there for your party. We are proud of you and take it easy on the grown ups. It will take awhile for them to catch up ......
That is soooo cool i think you will end up being the best walker around!!!! Let me know when you are walking around in Kentucky next time or maybe I can get up there to see you soon. Give your mom and dad big kisses and hugs for me.
Hi! My name is Brayden but everyone calls me Brady. I am a little boy who is full of energy and ready for life's adventures. I want to share my ups and downs with everyday life. Get ready to read the innermost thoughts of a toddler! Feel free to leave me a comment! I really hope you enjoy my journey.
5 comments:
Brady way to go!!!!! Nana saw it coming while I was there for your party. We are proud of you and take it easy on the grown ups. It will take awhile for them to catch up ......
HE'S SO CUTE!
Yeah Brady!! We knew you could do it!
Now your Mommy and Daddy can begin their grey hair transformation.
YAY!!! Look at him go!! Way to go Brady!
That is soooo cool i think you will end up being the best walker around!!!! Let me know when you are walking around in Kentucky next time or maybe I can get up there to see you soon. Give your mom and dad big kisses and hugs for me.
Jackie
Post a Comment