I am so excited for my big day tomorrow. Daddy spilled the beans and told me what the surprise was that he has planned for me tomorrow. I am getting my hair cut for the very first time! Mommy was hoping that it would curl before we had to cut it, but it never happened. I have a stick straight mullet on my head. I have to say that I am a little nervous and I cried when I first heard the news. I was afraid that it would hurt. Daddy promised that it wouldn't hurt a bit. I hope he is telling me the truth!
What do you mean I have to get my hair cut?
How bad is it going to hurt Dad?
You promise you'll go with me Daddy?
Look at me walking up a storm!

1 comment:
Brady you are growing up so fast. John Blue loves getting haircuts with his dad. If you get to nervous in the morning just call him and he will talk you thru it.
Post a Comment