Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm a jumping bean!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am full of all kinds of tricks this week. Today, I was the best little boy ever and took 3+ hour nap for my Mommy. After I woke up from my long nap, I greeted my Mommy by jumping up and down in my crib while holding onto the rail. I was laughing so hard that my Nana heard me on the phone. Mommy thought I was funny and called me her little jumping bean. Needless to say, I didn't take a second nap and I went full strength until bedtime.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady your jammies looked cute but I couldn't see them too well. Nana loved hearing you laugh today. Can't wait to see you jump- just don't get too good at it- we need to keep you in the babybed a little longer. I told Colton today if he would play in your jumporoo for me he would learn the jumping trick....