Today was my party! Even though my actual birthday is on Thursday, Mom decided to let me have my party today. Dad was off work, so it was perfect. I must say that we had an awesome time. Mom and Nana fixed a yummy turkey dinner for everyone. They also baked my cake and even made me some cupcakes. My birthday cake was actually a huge cupcake. Mom and Nana made it the same color as my Curious George decorations. Daddy and Mommy blew up so many balloons for me, that they were everywhere. I must say that I was pretty excited about all the balloons. Mommy took lots of pictures so I will share as many as I can over the next couple of days. Thank you to everyone for all the presents and birthday wishes!

















4 comments:
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BRADY!! We wish we could be there celebrating with you! The Lord has truly blessed us all this past year and seeing your happy family together and happy is the BEST! Kisses and Hugs to all and a special hug and kiss to our grandbaby !! Love Grandpa and Grandma
A big HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY goes out to Mr. Brady Kaye today!!! Eat well, drink up, and know mom and dad are catching all your embarrassing moments on film as we speak!Love you guys, party on!!!
Happy Birthday Brady!We love you and hope you like your gift John Blue picked out for you!
Happy 1st Birthday Brady! You look like such a big boy in your pictures! I love them! I hope one day we can meet and you and Molly can play together! She was born on your Birthday too!
Post a Comment