Monday, March 9, 2008
Did you know that when I run around the house in my diaper, I am one of the happiest babies out there? It's true. I don't get to run free very often but Mom will occasionally let me. Usually this time occurs when I am a little "difficult" during a wardrobe change, and Mom doesn't feel like wrestling an alligator! Today was one of those happy days that I ran free!
Did you know that when I run around the house in my diaper, I am one of the happiest babies out there? It's true. I don't get to run free very often but Mom will occasionally let me. Usually this time occurs when I am a little "difficult" during a wardrobe change, and Mom doesn't feel like wrestling an alligator! Today was one of those happy days that I ran free!
The TV said to call Aetna for an answer. I guess it is a good thing that I had Mommy's phone!
Crap. I forgot that I don't know my numbers yet!
Oh well, I'll just push buttons until someone talks to me!
I guess I should pay more attention to Sesame Street in the mornings. I could learn a lot from The Count!


1 comment:
TOO CUTE!!! Molly loves running around in her diaper too but I rarely let her. I think when she gets up from her nap I will let her! Hope all is well and I love reading the posts and seeing your pictures Brady!
Post a Comment