Friday, March 13, 2009
Well, today I got my first big boo-boo. I wish I had a really cool story to tell you but I don't have one. I had a little spill on our kitchen floor and I managed to bust my lip and my nose. I also got a couple of bruises to match. Mommy says that I look like I lost a cage fight. She has been calling me Rocky all day. We are laughing about it now but boy did we cry when it happened! Don't worry.....the tile in the kitchen is a-ok. Mom said she heard the pots and pans laughing at me because I always throw them on the floor pretty hard. She said the skillet said something about karma. I'll show them karma tomorrow.
Well, today I got my first big boo-boo. I wish I had a really cool story to tell you but I don't have one. I had a little spill on our kitchen floor and I managed to bust my lip and my nose. I also got a couple of bruises to match. Mommy says that I look like I lost a cage fight. She has been calling me Rocky all day. We are laughing about it now but boy did we cry when it happened! Don't worry.....the tile in the kitchen is a-ok. Mom said she heard the pots and pans laughing at me because I always throw them on the floor pretty hard. She said the skillet said something about karma. I'll show them karma tomorrow.
I guess you could call this the before shot.........
and the after shot!

1 comment:
Brady so sorry about your boo boo- Now you and John Blue can share war stories. I think Blue has you beat though- he recked his hot cycle in Nana and Pa's driveway- he was a big boy like you. Nana cried more than he did- Pa said it shows that you boys are Barnetts. Nana will see you in two weeeks and Blue in three--- I am sooooo excited.
Post a Comment