Monday, March 30, 2009

I got my WAGON!!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

I finally got my wagon! Oh, and she is a beauty. Mommy and Nana are such pushovers and they let me ride in her. I have to say that she has a smooth ride and is quite the comfy ride. Way more than I expected! Mommy decided to test out the wagon in the house. She took me for laps around the living room and the kitchen. I had a blast. I took George and Brobee with me on my first ride. Oh, and I also took my hammer and sippy cup. I tell you, there is so much room in that wagon! I am hoping that Daddy will pull me around the house tomorrow. Mommy and Nana have to go to Hershey for her infusion. I hope that it goes well and that Mommy can play with me when she gets back home.


This was after one of the many trips around the house.


I was ready to go!


Notice my serious face and my grip on the wagon!


I love to look around when we go for walks.


I kept my serious face for most of the ride. You can see my friends in this picture. George is wearing the jammies that my Aunt Laura got me when I was a little baby. Mommy liked them so much that she put them on George!

3 comments:

Aunt Laura said...

Brady you are so lucky I wish I had someone to pull me around in a wagon.

johnbluebarnett said...

Don't wear out Nana! I have plans for her next week!

Anonymous said...

Brady, you Mandy and Molly have a matching wagon! They love riding around in theirs and they said that you are going to love yours. They said that you look like you are already having fun in it!!