Friday, March 27, 2009

Just passing the time....

Friday, March 27, 2009

I am just passing the time until my Nana gets here. She is supposed to get here tomorrow night after I go to bed. I have to say that I am pretty excited to see her. Nana hasn't seen me run around like a crazy person yet. The last time I saw my Nana was when I had my big birthday party. It has been too long! Pa, thank you so much for letting us borrow Nana. I know that Mommy is going to feel much better having her here to help out. She has a busy week and I am quite the handful these days. Mommy has her infusion on Tuesday, dentist appointment on Wednesday, and her bone density test on Thursday. So get ready Nana......you are going to be having fun with me all week!!!! I have all my toys ready to go and my backyard is waiting!

I am serious about my veggie sticks. I need just a little more money for my wagon!


I thought if I shoved more in my mouth that Mom may double my quarter.


See, I do sit still every now and then!


I love reading books now. I have finally decided that I don't need to eat them.


All done! I need to read another book!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember Brady that Pa is just letting you borrow Nana, send her back at the end of the week.

Anonymous said...

Finishing packing Brady ---will be there when you wake up in the morning. Nana has you some new cookies to try. Love you lots- eat and sleep well so we can get the wagon. Make sure you get your tools together......

Rhonda said...

My goodness Brady you are SO close to getting your wagon, just in time for spring! YAY!!!