Sunday, March 15, 2009

My First Pillow!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I got my first pillow! Mommy decided that it was time that I have my very first pillow for my bed. She went to Wal-mart yesterday and picked out the coolest fabric to make me a pillow. The fabric was Cleveland Browns! She waited until I went to bed last night and she made it on her sewing machine just for me. I was so excited to sleep with my pillow. Nap time was awesome sleeping on my pillow!

Check out my pillow behind me. Thanks Mommy!


Here I am just reading a book after my nap.


Weeee! I love when Daddy pushes me high!


Whoa! Look at the bird!


Swings are so much fun.


Look at me standing tall!


I love to throw my Dora ball with my Daddy.


I fall down sometimes.


This is my face when Daddy said it was time to go back inside.


Daddy is always there to pick me up when I fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady I am so proud of your mommy. She also made me a pillow- an angel pillow. I love my pillow too. Looks like you and daddy had lots of fun. So glad you share we all of us. I love seeing you so happy.