Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Nana is coming to see me!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Nana is coming to see me!!!! I am so excited. She is going to be here in exactly one week. Mommy waited to tell me so I would be a good boy this week. I think I am going to have enough money for my wagon when Nana gets here. I only have a little bit to go. I can't wait. I have grown up so much since Nana saw me last. I have gotten so big that I plan on pulling Nana all over the neighborhood in my new wagon!


Nothing is safe.....even on the table!


But Mom....this is how the cool kids play with it!


I would not stand still for Mom today. I had enough of the camera this week!


This is my kitty cats. Aren't they adorable? I love to pull their fur and hear them meow.


Look Grandma Kaye!!!!! The daffodils are already up for the season. Mommy won't let me touch them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady Nana can't wait!!!!! I will be there this time next week. Here I came ready or not! We are going to have lots of fun. Nana is excited about your wagon too.