Monday, March 23, 2009

Outdoor Adventures....

Monday, March 23, 2009

Outdoor adventures......starring Brady Kaye as Plex and Daddy as Daddy! I get so excited when my Daddy comes home. He lets me run wild outside and explore the backyard. We have such a good time. Mommy even comes out to join us. Mommy and Daddy try to get me to play ball out there but all I want to do is walk all around the yard. I ran around so much yesterday, I tuckered myself out. Mommy thinks that the outdoor adventures is what is making me sleep in until 9:30 am every day. Little does she know, I am just trying my best to up my wagon fund. She has been giving me a dollar every time I sleep in late! I only have $4.20 to go! I am gonna get my wagon soon!

It doesn't take me long to get going outside. I am off to the swing!


Uh-oh. I fell down or am I just doing push ups?


Look at the determination in my face. I also had a cool leaf in my hand.


Uh-oh again. I definitely can't hide the fact that I fell.


Aw. Look at my Daddy cheering me on!


I think I can....I think I can....


Yay! I finally made it to Dad!


Just a little bit to go.


I made it!


Whew...I need a little bitty rest.


I had to wait for Mommy and Daddy to clean off my swing. Those darn birds pooped on it again!


I have to say that my shoes look really good in this picture.


I had to make sure that my swingset was holding up and was sturdy enough to hold me.


Apparently, Dad forgot that DJ Lance Rock from Yo Gabba says that you need to keep your hands to yourself unless you are giving hugs or high fives. He wasn't doing either! I guess I am going to make him watch Yo Gabba all day on his off day this week!


Wow! Can you believe I walked all the way to the field by myself! I am getting pretty good at this walking gig!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You looked like you had a great time in your backyard Brady! You have a BEAUTIFUL view!