I don't know about you but I am so ready for summer! I am so ready that I thought I would try on a pair of my swimming trunks that Mommy bought for me last year. She got me 3 cool pairs and only paid $1 for them. I figured that I better try them on so I could see the work I needed to do before I visit my Cousin John Blue at the beach. I am so excited for Blue to show me the ocean and tell me what sand is all about! I hope they are ready for us because Daddy said we are definitely going to come see you this year.
Those must be my legs! I haven't seen you out in forever except for in the bath.
I have to start getting in shape for the beach.
I have my soy and my pooh mobile, what more do I need?
Am I really this white? I am looking a little casperish these days!

2 comments:
Brady, I know exactly how you feel. Nana is SO excited about going to the beach to see John Blue also! Of course seeing Blue's folks will be exciting too. I can't think of anything better than a Nana and Paw could ask for next month- having BOTH our boys at the beach...yahoo.....
come on Brady I have the sunscreen ready!
Post a Comment