Can you believe this is my 200th post!? It's hard to believe how quickly time has went by this past year. In celebration of my 200th post, Mom put the camera down and let me have a break from the flash. Don't worry though. She took PLENTY of pictures yesterday for me to share. I also got to try a new food today. Mommy let me have some of her Eggo Waffles. They were in the shape of legos and she let me have an entire block. I liked it!
Okay Dallas. I will count to 10 and you hide.
Hmmm...he's not in the toy box.
He's not under the exersaucer.
I guess I can lick something instead.
How about my Great Grandma's cookie tin?
Oh yeah Grandma Kaye, I lick other things besides the walls, refrigerator, and oven. Tin is in!
Ooohh....Lickin' the piano is even better!

No comments:
Post a Comment