Today I got to spend Election Day with my Mommy and Daddy. We all went down together to vote. All the ladies at the voting place went crazy over me and I didn't even cry once. Of course there was a stroller and a table between us, so I wasn't too worried. They even gave me my very own sticker. When we got home, Daddy took care of me most of the day because Mommy is still battling her cold. I am almost over mine and Daddy is better too. I am so excited that tomorrow I get to go to Cleveland to see my Grandma and Grandpa. I have never been to Cleveland but from what I have been told, it is a nice place. I can't wait to see everyone! I hope they are ready for an energetic little boy!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Election Day
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Today I got to spend Election Day with my Mommy and Daddy. We all went down together to vote. All the ladies at the voting place went crazy over me and I didn't even cry once. Of course there was a stroller and a table between us, so I wasn't too worried. They even gave me my very own sticker. When we got home, Daddy took care of me most of the day because Mommy is still battling her cold. I am almost over mine and Daddy is better too. I am so excited that tomorrow I get to go to Cleveland to see my Grandma and Grandpa. I have never been to Cleveland but from what I have been told, it is a nice place. I can't wait to see everyone! I hope they are ready for an energetic little boy!


Today I got to spend Election Day with my Mommy and Daddy. We all went down together to vote. All the ladies at the voting place went crazy over me and I didn't even cry once. Of course there was a stroller and a table between us, so I wasn't too worried. They even gave me my very own sticker. When we got home, Daddy took care of me most of the day because Mommy is still battling her cold. I am almost over mine and Daddy is better too. I am so excited that tomorrow I get to go to Cleveland to see my Grandma and Grandpa. I have never been to Cleveland but from what I have been told, it is a nice place. I can't wait to see everyone! I hope they are ready for an energetic little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brady nana is kinda of sad- election didn't go the way I had hoped. But the important thing is we voted. Be a good boy and enjoy your trip.
Post a Comment