Saturday, November 15, 2008

Smiley Baby

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I am such a happy baby. Tonight Mommy said I was pure entertainment at dinner. She tried to give me cheerios. Let's just say that there wasn't a single one left on my tray......because they were all on the floor! She also forced me to eat a bite of potatoes. Yuck. I wanted to spit that out too. I am not sure about this weird stuff that Mommy and Daddy are trying to feed me. Mommy says that she will NOT pack purees in my lunch box when I go to school! I guess that gives me about 4 years to change my mind about table food. Pa, I also brought back an old trick that you taught me the last time you were here. You can see it in one of the pictures below. Remember? Mommy wanted me to thank you again. Dinner has never been so entertaining!

You want me to eat those?

Hahaha! You're kidding right?


Dad, did you hear Mom?


No thanks. I would rather play with my tongue.


This one is for you Pa Obie!

No comments: