Sunday, November 2, 2008

Leaves

Sunday, November 2, 2009

I have to tell you about the cool thing I discovered today. They are called leaves! Mommy and Daddy thought it would be a good idea to take me out on the patio in my walker. While I was out there, Daddy threw some leaves in the air and I couldn't control my laughter. I loved the sound they made when I rolled over them or when Mommy bounced the ball in the middle of the pile Daddy made. I laughed about as hard as I did when Daddy had the Batman balloon! Mommy didn't have her video camera ready and she is hoping to capture my excitement tomorrow if it is warm enough to go back outside. So Grandma and Grandpa Kaye, I hope you have leaves in Cleveland! I am so excited to come see you all. Just think it is only a couple of days away. Mommy told me that it was only 4 naps and 2 night sleeps away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed the pictures. Will be looking forward to them tonight.