Did you know that it is 1 month, 3 weeks, and 5 days until my 1st birthday!? Mommy can't believe it's just around the corner. This past year has went by pretty fast considering how crazy it has been. I wonder what happens when you turn 1. I guess I am in for a surprise. I can't wait, can you?
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Just another ordinary day.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Did you know that it is 1 month, 3 weeks, and 5 days until my 1st birthday!? Mommy can't believe it's just around the corner. This past year has went by pretty fast considering how crazy it has been. I wonder what happens when you turn 1. I guess I am in for a surprise. I can't wait, can you?


Did you know that it is 1 month, 3 weeks, and 5 days until my 1st birthday!? Mommy can't believe it's just around the corner. This past year has went by pretty fast considering how crazy it has been. I wonder what happens when you turn 1. I guess I am in for a surprise. I can't wait, can you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment