Today I had a very important job. I had to help "encourage" my kitties to use the pet door to the garage where all their food and litter boxes are now located. Daddy and my Uncle Mark put a pet door for them to go out to the garage quite a bit ago. The kitties have been a little skeptical about using it. Mommy felt sorry for them so she taped the door up for a few weeks. However, now it is getting cold and the door creates a chilly draft when it is open. So, Mommy decided to put her foot down and make them use the kitty door from now on. My job today was to trap them in the kitchen and chase them out the door. For some reason, they think I am going to run over them with my walker. Needless to say, it worked! They are still reluctant but they have used the door all day!
Mom really should consider feeding me!
This takes talent. Yes Grandma Kaye, I am licking it!

No comments:
Post a Comment