Happy Thanksgiving to Brady, Mom and Dad! Wish you were here ! This is the cutest card I've ever seen! and of of course stars the cutest baby ever!! Enjoy the day , and make sure Brady, that Dad doesn't eat your share of the turkey!! Love Grandma and Grandpa
Hi! My name is Brayden but everyone calls me Brady. I am a little boy who is full of energy and ready for life's adventures. I want to share my ups and downs with everyday life. Get ready to read the innermost thoughts of a toddler! Feel free to leave me a comment! I really hope you enjoy my journey.
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving to Brady, Mom and Dad! Wish you were here ! This is the cutest card I've ever seen! and of of course stars the cutest baby ever!! Enjoy the day , and make sure Brady, that Dad doesn't eat your share of the turkey!! Love Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment