Bubbles for everyone! I had to share some more fun that I had yesterday. Dad broke out the bubbles that my Grandma Kaye brought to me when she came to visit this summer. The whole family enjoyed the fun. Both my kitties decided to play with us during bubble time. I have to say that "Big D" is good but I caught more bubbles than he did! Thank goodness Great Grandma Seme found me some more bubbles because I think Daddy used the whole bottle yesterday.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Bubbles for everyone!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Bubbles for everyone! I had to share some more fun that I had yesterday. Dad broke out the bubbles that my Grandma Kaye brought to me when she came to visit this summer. The whole family enjoyed the fun. Both my kitties decided to play with us during bubble time. I have to say that "Big D" is good but I caught more bubbles than he did! Thank goodness Great Grandma Seme found me some more bubbles because I think Daddy used the whole bottle yesterday.




Bubbles for everyone! I had to share some more fun that I had yesterday. Dad broke out the bubbles that my Grandma Kaye brought to me when she came to visit this summer. The whole family enjoyed the fun. Both my kitties decided to play with us during bubble time. I have to say that "Big D" is good but I caught more bubbles than he did! Thank goodness Great Grandma Seme found me some more bubbles because I think Daddy used the whole bottle yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment