I am finally in Cleveland. I was an extremely good boy on the way here. Grandma and Grandpa were waiting in the driveway when we pulled up. I think they were as excited as me. I played myself silly and skipped my afternoon nap. I was a tired little boy by the time my bedtime rolled around. My Uncle Mark stopped by to see me after he got off from work and he kept me in a good mood. Grandma's friend June and her husband Ken even stopped by to see me as well. Grandma has a fun week planned for me and we are going to have soooo much fun.
Oh my goodness....where are we going this early?
Oh Yay! We're going to Cleveland!
What did you just put on my head Grandma?
Oooooo. Look at all the new buttons.

1 comment:
Brady have fun with everyone. You know you are our special little miracle.
Post a Comment