Happy Thanksgiving Day again! I had to share some of my memories from today. I got to wear my turkey shirt again and I even helped Mommy cook a turkey! I am always so fascinated with watching Mommy cook and I always try to help her. Daddy even helped out. Daddy made the stuffing while Mommy and I did the turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, crescent rolls, and cookies. We were a busy little family today.
As for eating my turkey dinner, I didn't eat as much as my Mommy and Daddy. I did however try a crescent roll and I loved it. I had a couple of bites. Mommy thinks she has me figured out when it comes to solid foods. I won't eat anything unless I can hold it and take a bite out of it myself. So, there may be hope for me not having to have purees and soy packed in my lunch box when I start school.
I also got to play outside with leaves today. Daddy loves to take me outside to play. I got to sit on the grass and watch him crumple up leaves. I was so mesmerized. I always get a big smile on my face when the wind blows and it takes my breath away. I can't wait until I can go outside again!
Do you like my Turkey Day shirt?
I was just watchin' some football with Dad in the afternoon.
Checkin' on my toys! Notice how long my hair is getting!
What!? No soy on the Thanksgiving menu!
Big D better stay away from my turkey!
Okay, you want me to try this.
Hiding = no food being shoved in my mouth!
I'll just stick to my thumb. Yes, I am a thumb sucker.
I had to help Dad clean up after dinner. I love to hold on to the vacuum and be pulled around the kitchen.
Those are some nice leaves over there Dad.
This one isn't bad but I think you can do better Dad.
The kitties wanted to come out and play too.
Aaaaahh...I can't wait to get back in that swing!

No comments:
Post a Comment