It is official. I am saying Dada! Mom swears that she heard me say Da-da when we got back from Cleveland but today there was no way you could be in this house and not hear me babbling it. I have let out the occasional Momma or Nana during my meltdowns, but this is the first official word that I continuously say over and over. Mommy is going to try and get a video of it tomorrow when she gets back from the doctor. Of course that is if I cooperate!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Da-da-da-da-da!
Monday, November 10, 2008
It is official. I am saying Dada! Mom swears that she heard me say Da-da when we got back from Cleveland but today there was no way you could be in this house and not hear me babbling it. I have let out the occasional Momma or Nana during my meltdowns, but this is the first official word that I continuously say over and over. Mommy is going to try and get a video of it tomorrow when she gets back from the doctor. Of course that is if I cooperate!




It is official. I am saying Dada! Mom swears that she heard me say Da-da when we got back from Cleveland but today there was no way you could be in this house and not hear me babbling it. I have let out the occasional Momma or Nana during my meltdowns, but this is the first official word that I continuously say over and over. Mommy is going to try and get a video of it tomorrow when she gets back from the doctor. Of course that is if I cooperate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment