Monday, November 24, 2008

Whew! I'm tired!

Monday, November 24, 2008

I seriously wore myself out today. I recently learned how to climb stairs and that is all that I want to do. Mommy says that it will firm my butt. I don't know what she is trying to tell me. The kitties aren't too happy with this new acquired skill of mine. They have no where to hide from me now. I am on the loose and I want to pet my kitties. ***Warning - Mommy took a ton of pictures today! ***

Can you tell that my house is my favorite toy right now?


Come here kitty, kitty, kitty!


I was in hot pursuit of the kitty.


Are you coming Mom?


Almost there...


Whew, climbing stairs is exhausting!


Hurry up Dallas, I need to go!


What!? I have to go back down the stairs!?


Okay, here I come!


Hmmmm...Pa Obie says that it cost a quarter each time I turn the lights on and off. Should I flip it?


I can't resist. Take my quarter!


The stairs got to me. I am a tired little peanut.


I think I am ready for bed Mommy.

No comments: