Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy 10 Months!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy 10 months to me! I had forgot all about my 10 month birthday until Great Grandma reminded all of us. I guess we forgot because we were having lots of fun. I got a cake with a candle in it and everyone sung me a song. We also sung to Great Grandma for her birthday. I am not sure how many months she is this year so I will have to ask Grandma. We leave early in the morning to head back to Pennsylvania. I sure bet that Dallas and Jersey will be excited to see me come home. I have had so much fun this week that I hate to leave. I hope that I am a big boy that doesn't cry.

What is this thing!?

Uhhh....Now it's on fire and everyone is singing to me.


Hurry up and feed me Great Grandma!


I am patiently awaiting bubbles. Check out my hair. I got some good height this morning.


Ah. This is my Dad!

No comments: