Where's the party? Daddy told me that I was going to go to a party today. I think he was wrong. The only place I got to go was the doctor's office. I had to get the last part of the flu vaccine. He kept telling me to be excited because I was getting to go to a party. Well, I was duped and I quickly figured it out as soon as we walked in the lobby. The nurse thought it was cute that I had the look of fear on my face as soon as we got there. That's right, I finally put two and two together. Party = Doctor's Office. Boo!
Dad thought that I should wear a tie to my "party".
Mom decided that I should ditch the tie and wear some cool clothes.
Yup, it's another pirate shirt. I wanna be just like my cousin John Blue.

No comments:
Post a Comment