Today was a rough day for me. I am getting so frustrated that I can't walk yet. I get soooo mad when I fall down. Needless to say, I was a handful today. I think I had Mommy at the end of her rope. By the end of the day, Mommy had to put the bar stools up on the counter, move the tree to the living room, and pick up anything and everything that was in the floor. I couldn't keep my hands off anything today! I think she was glad when I finally went to sleep!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Rough and Tough Day
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Today was a rough day for me. I am getting so frustrated that I can't walk yet. I get soooo mad when I fall down. Needless to say, I was a handful today. I think I had Mommy at the end of her rope. By the end of the day, Mommy had to put the bar stools up on the counter, move the tree to the living room, and pick up anything and everything that was in the floor. I couldn't keep my hands off anything today! I think she was glad when I finally went to sleep!



Today was a rough day for me. I am getting so frustrated that I can't walk yet. I get soooo mad when I fall down. Needless to say, I was a handful today. I think I had Mommy at the end of her rope. By the end of the day, Mommy had to put the bar stools up on the counter, move the tree to the living room, and pick up anything and everything that was in the floor. I couldn't keep my hands off anything today! I think she was glad when I finally went to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment