Today's date is going down in the baby book for sure. I ate Cheerios for the first time! This is a major break through for me, considering I snarl my nose at anything other than baby food or a mum mum. Mommy tricked me to get me to try it. Everyone knows that I am fascinated by my tongue and any tongue that I see. Well, Mommy stuck her tongue out and put a Cheerio on the end of her tongue. I then stuck my tongue out as well and Mommy plopped a Cheerio on my tongue! I tried to keep my tongue stuck out but I couldn't and I ate the Cheerio. I made the typical Brady face at first, but a smile slowly made its way onto my face. Sweet success!
Mom, where did that Cheerio go?

1 comment:
Save some cheerios for nana - I love them, too. Love those pants.
Post a Comment