Monday, November 3, 2008
Mommy called me Eddie Munster today. I am not sure why. Who is Eddie Munster anyway? Mommy said my hair reminded me of him. Speaking of hair...Nana, I lost my brush. Do you know where we had it last? Don't worry, Mommy has brushed my hair since you have left, but we have had to use the comb. If you have any idea please let me know.
Mommy decided to take a few pics of me after lunch even though I got apples and cherries on my shirt. You can also see my icky nose. I still have the sniffles.
Mommy called me Eddie Munster today. I am not sure why. Who is Eddie Munster anyway? Mommy said my hair reminded me of him. Speaking of hair...Nana, I lost my brush. Do you know where we had it last? Don't worry, Mommy has brushed my hair since you have left, but we have had to use the comb. If you have any idea please let me know.
Mommy decided to take a few pics of me after lunch even though I got apples and cherries on my shirt. You can also see my icky nose. I still have the sniffles.
I am a happy boy even when I have the sniffles.

1 comment:
Brady, Nana will check with John Blue and see if he wants to donate you HIS baby brush since he now is a big boy. Tell Mommy to look in the toy baskets in the living room. Did you take Mom and Dad to vote today? Enjoy your trip to grandma and grandpa's.
Post a Comment