Let me out! Every time I turn around, I am confined a little more. Today I spent a good part of the morning trying to get down to the family room. I also spent the other half of my time trying to get outside. It was snowing! This is the first snow that I remember seeing in my life. Mommy said that I experienced snow earlier in the year but I don't remember a thing! It was so cool looking. I even cried when I couldn't get the door open to go outside. Hopefully, Mommy and Daddy will let me play out in the snow this winter.
Can you tell I slept in until 10:30am this morning!?
Look Pa, I am lucky that my Pooh Mobile doesn't have windows. I never have to worry about locking my keys up!

1 comment:
Brady be careful and don,t loose your keys but if you do just call Nana- right Pa?
Post a Comment