Thursday, November 6, 2008

Toys, Toys, And More Toys!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today has been another busy day for me in Cleveland. I got to meet and visit with so many people. I have been such a good boy. My Great Grandparents and Grandparents have showered me with love, attention, and toys. I got to open some of my Christmas presents early. I think that my Uncle Mark and Mommy enjoyed them more than me. I took a nap and they spent the whole time playing with my toys. Daddy even got in on some of the fun. I always knew they played with all my toys when I got to bed. The truth is out!

Daddy is having a good time right now. He is at the Cleveland Browns game with Uncle Mark. I was a little upset that I didn't get to go but he promised he would bring me a surprise back. I tried to watch the game but I was out shortly after it started. However, I did get to see Brady Quinn take the field as quarterback. That kid has a pretty nice name and a good arm!

Wow....my very first tractor!

Of course, you all HAVE to take pictures of EVERYTHING!

You really know how to pick good toys!

Oh my. This is a big present.

I immediately had to figure out what all I could push that would make noise.

Dad and I in our matching jerseys!

This is where I found out that there was only two tickets to the game...

...and this is where I found out neither of the two tickets belonged to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady looks like you are having lots of fun visiting with everyone. Nana can't wait till I come and visit to play with all your new fun toys.