Monday, May 25, 2009

Another Day with Nana!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Today was another great day with Nana. Nana took me to get me sized for new shoes! The lady at Stride-Rite measured my foot and helped me pick out the perfect pair of sandals and sneakers. I liked the sandals so much, I wore them throughout the mall. Nana decided that I deserved to go to the talking tree because I was so good at the shoe store. I tried on at least 8 pair of shoes and never got fussy. The only time I got fussy was when they lady tried to take my new sandals off of me. I wanted to wear them! She told Mommy that was okay and she put my old shoes in the box for me.

I ran all around the Enchanted Forest where the talking tree is located. I kept up with all the kids and never tripped over my shoes....not even once! I am such a big boy now. Mommy promised that she would take pictures of me in my new shoes tomorrow. We got home right before my bed time so I had to hurry and take my bath. You are going to love them!!!





No comments: