Saturday, May 16, 2009

Park Day!!!!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yay! Today was a park day! I was really nervous when I got up because it looked like rain and even started raining a bit. However, the rain quickly stopped and Dad said those magic words : Do you want to go to the park? Heck yeah! We loaded up my wagon and snacks and headed to Gifford Pinchot State Park! We had so much fun. I got to play in a big sand box, slide down a slide, and played with some musical instrument things. It was so much fun. Daddy even stopped and got me a kid's meal from Wendy's. I love their french fries! Today was such a good day!

Awwww.....breathe the fresh air!

This park is cool Dad!

That playground looks pretty big....

There was so much to look at.

Dad had to give me a pep talk before I took on the slide.

Mom started to run away from us. She was on the other side of the big sand box!

Dad held me up so I could play the bongos.

I had to bark at all the dogs that passed us.

Oh my goodness. This thing makes a weird noise.

This was a loud noisemaker too.

Oh my...there is more over there!

The maracas were so cool. I spent a lot of my time playing with these.

No comments: