Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Growing Up!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mommy says that I am growing up. Everyday she oohs and awes over new things that I do. Today, I decided that if I wanted to go outside that I needed to pack my shoes over to the door and sit there. It worked! Mom and Dad took me out for a pretty good amount of time. I have also started to "cheese" for the camera. Dad told me that I might as well learn to accept the camera because it wasn't going anywhere. Oh, and I have also started loading up the back of my pooh mobile with blocks and unloading them into the basket across the room. Mommy is hoping that this will lead to me picking up my toys....not a chance!

Look at the ball that Dad brought me home today! He went to get a haircut and came back with a giant ball!

I was very serious outside today. We saw so many planes that was flying low over us. I asked my Mommy if Nana was on one of those planes.

Daddy loves to spin the birdhouse. He would do this for hours if I let him.

I realized that I forgot to lock my car so I had to head back to the patio. You never know who may try to take it for a spin. I saw Jersey looking her over.

Oops. Mom caught me on camera again. I really can't help it. That finger is just a tad bit longer than all the others.

No comments: